The intake form will appear upon new case creation or the first time it’s opened after it gets created, regardless of how it was created. For example, if a case was created via TDS or from a service request, the form will show up the first time it’s opened within ASIST.
Service Advisors are required by Mack-Volvo to select an existing or add a new primary contact with an email address for the form to be considered complete. Once completed, the form will not appear again. If skipped, the form will continue to appear as a reminder to the user to complete the required information.
- The primary contact field will allow users to quickly scroll through the list of current contacts within the customer profile to select the appropriate contact.
- Users can also type the name to narrow down the list of available contacts (quicktype).
- If the contact does not exist, users will have an option to create a new contact within the form, which is then saved to the customer profile.
- If no email address is provided, users may select a reason for not including an email address, although it is important to communicate to customers the reasons behind requesting their email.
- All of the other fields are optional
- Primary Contact and Driver will be saved for this asset so the next time it comes in for service at this or any other location using ASIST, the contacts will be prepopulated and marked as (“default”).
- Reminder for service advisors: contacts must be updated if they are different from the last time the asset was serviced.
- The new intake form will start showing up on open cases starting on December 16, 2016.
It is important that Mack-Volvo customers are aware that their email will be used solely for communication during the service event and to receive a follow up survey from Mack-Volvo regarding their level of satisfaction with that service event.
Mack-Volvo customers will have an opportunity to “opt out” of future service satisfaction surveys upon receipt of the initial invitation.
For questions regarding ASIST, Please contact using one of the following methods:
- Use the Contact Support form in ASIST (Help top menu -> Contact Support)
- Call (804) 762-4153, ext. 2
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com